Oysterknits

Inside every oyster, there's a purl...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thanks, Dad!


A while back, I made my Dad some socks for Father's Day. They were only my second or third pair, but they came out very nice. He was very impressed, but I wasn't sure that he'd actually ever wear them. But, a couple of weeks ago, my folks came over for dinner, and Dad showed off his socks. I thought, "Oh, he's just wearing them to show me he wore them once." I don't know why I was so skeptical, but last week my mom called to tell me he was wearing them again. Unsolicited! And not just to show me! That made me feel great, and he'll definitely get more!


Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Mineshaft
Needles: US2's
Pattern: Just your basic 2x2 ribbed leg, stockinette foot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home