Oysterknits

Inside every oyster, there's a purl...

Monday, January 08, 2007

The nicest compliment





Today was the boys' first day back at school. Since I gave their teachers their gifts the last day before vacation, I was curious to see what, if anything, they'd say. B came running up to me, gave me a big hug, and said "The scarf was ME!" She went on to say that they opened them all together and couldn't get over how each one was perfect for that individual. Since I put a lot of thought into what each teacher would like, I was really thrilled. It was the nicest compliment she could have given me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

All from Scarf Style. You got good milage from the book. I just got on the band wagon and bought the book. The scarves look great.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home